Nestled in a bend of the Tennessee River and surrounded by mountains and lakes, Chattanooga is so beautiful it has inspired a community quest to make it the best mid-sized city in America.
Living in Chattanooga means that witnessing spectacular views and experiencing personal adventures is a natural part of everyday life.
The City of Chattanooga seems to have weathered the economic downtown better than most cities in America. In fact, Chattanooga is growing and prospering.Just look at Volkswagen, Wacker Chemical, Amazon.Com, The New Warehouse Row and the multitude of new restaurants.
ver the last four decades, we’ve been winning acclaim for our unique way of working together to produce national best practices for cleaning up air pollution, downtown revitalization, affordable housing, and much more.
Chattanooga and it’s residents have created one of the most engaging lifestyles you’ll find anywhere. No matter, what stage of life you’re living, you’re welcome here.
Chattanooga is Special in a lot of ways—from it’s friendly people to it’s natural beauty to it’s wonderfully developed riverfront. Magazines TV Shows, websites and other media have often praised Chattanooga and the surrounding area. Here are just a few of the praises that were complied for our liveable city:
- Chattanooga is “one of the most family friendly outdoosy spots in the South”, wrote Southern Living magazine. It called Chattanooga “the great little city that could” and said it’s eye-catching transformation has been “nothing short of phenomenal”.
- The Washington Post declared Chattanooga”well on its way to becoming one of America’s best mid sized towns”.
- On CBS’s “The Early Show”, Chattanooga was praised for its local markets and its welcome atomosphere for bicycles.
- USA Today said Chattanooga has been “reborn as the Scenic City”.
- Atlantic Southeast magazine lauded Chattanooga for the cooperative spirit of its residents.
- US News and World Report said Chattanooga is one of six cities worldwide “that work at creating great urban experiences”.
- Chattanooga is one of the most bicyce-friendly cities in America according to Bicycling magazine.
- National Geographic Adventure magazine hailed Chattanooga as on of the “Best Adventure Towns in the US”.
- Stay Tuned for more to come…..